GET STARTED ON YOUR TRAINING TODAY…
HERE’S HOW WE CAN HELP YOU GET FLYING!
OpenAir offers training programs designed to prepare students in becoming LIGHT UAV PILOTS in a growing, innovative industry. The programs are designed to allow students freedom in planning their training schedules.
Certificate Programs Offered:
(Click on any program name to read the course specifics)
Professional UAV Pilot *
- 40 hours Ground School
- 40 hours Practical Flying
- 30 hours Home Study
UAV Pilot Ground School *
- 40 Hour Comprehensive Program
- 10 Hours Home Study
UAV Pilot Practical Flight *
- 40 Hours of Practical Flight Exercises
- 20 Hours of Home Study
Condensed Programs Offered:
Blank - Open
UAV Pilot Ground School Light
- 10 hours home study
- 24 hours classroom study
UAV Boot Camp
- 54-Hour Combined Home Study and On-site Program
Introduction to UAV Drone Piloting
- 16 hours Classroom Study
Supplementary Courses Offered:
Blank - Open
Special Flight Operation Certificate (SFOC)
Radio Operator Certificate (ROC)
Transport Canada - Regulatory Environment, Business Operations, Flight Log
Risk Management and Operation Manual
Photo/Video Collection & Management
Data Management/GIS Mapping
- 3 days (approximately 21 hours)
- Please note that we also can go to a client’s location for group training.
- Scheduling ahead of time is required. Some of our programs require a set number of hours of home study and a minimum of six (6) students registered.
- We provide a log book and supply the appropriate equipment and course materials necessary for the home study portions. We are educating the next generation of UAV pilots!
- By graduating from one of our certificate programs, you will have gained real skills and the relevant knowledge to become a Light UAV Pilot.