OUR ONLINE LEARNING COURSES
OpenAir offers training programs designed to prepare students in becoming LIGHT UAV PILOTS in a growing, innovative industry.
The programs are designed to allow students freedom in planning their training schedules
*Any programs requiring on location segment are done at a pre-determined location with a minimum of 6 students registered..
List of Certificate Courses offered:
UAV PILOT GROUND SCHOOL LIGHT
OpenAir’s LIGHT program puts the student in the drivers seat with the tools and modules which delivers a quicker flow for the motivated self starter that may have some understanding of the multitude of steps required to deploy, or as an intro for the person wanting to go about it in smaller steps.
$399.00 + HST
UAV PILOT GROUND SCHOOL
Our REGULAR training program prepare students on the 5w’s of the industry. Understanding the proper steps to follow and knowing how to handle them. This program allows students access to our reference library and still have control in planning their timetable.
$599.00 + HST
UAV PILOT GROUND SCHOOL PLUS
INCLUDES: Ground School & Home Study Practical Flying
OpenAir offers the PLUS training program designed to prepare students in becoming PROFESSIONAL LIGHT UAV PILOTS in a growing, innovative industry. This program is designed to allow students freedom in planning their training schedules, and give them additional tools to be better prepared for deployments.
Books, charts, and practice drone with exercise instructions are included in the purchase price!
$1,199.00 + HST
Online reference library:
- All registered students (PLUS and REGULAR entrollments) receive a password to access a large library of documents related to the industry, Transport Canada subject matter, templates and helpful tips for better experience and safe flights.
Once you have completed your online training, you may book one of these supplemental courses offered (when dates are announced in your area):
- Special Flight Operation Certificate (SFOC)
- Radio Operator Certificate (ROC) on location with certified Industry Canada Examiner/Instructor
- Risk Management and Operation Manual
- TC Regulatory Environment, Business Operations, Flight Logging
- Photo/Video Collection & Management (COMING SOON)
- Data Management/GIS Mapping (COMING SOON)
- Insurance Information (free with offered programs)
- UAV Starter Kit – Includes an at home flight simulator package, Small practice UAV and Transmitter
* Custom Certificate Programs available: Contact us. *
Upon successful completion of the Ground School Program and having passed our exam with a grade of 70% or above, students will be issued a OpenAir “Ground School UAV Pilot Certificate”.